Paper Status Notification Released and Final Paper Submission Starts Now!
Paper Status Notification has been sent out via the submission portal and email! Please log in the submission portal to view your paper status.
The author of accepted papers will be required to submit the final version of his/her paper by 1 August 2023 via the submission portal.
Scientific papers of high quality will be recommended for publication in:
Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering (ISSN 1671-1637, CN 61-1369/U).
Scientific papers, scientific papers accepted as technical papers, technical papers of high quality will be recommended for publication in:
Journal of Chang'an University (Natural Science Edition) (ISSN 1671-8879, CN61-1393/N)
Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development (Chinese Edition) (ISSN 1002-0268, CN 11-2279/U).
Other technical papers will be recommended for publication in these two journals.
Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development (English Edition)（ISSN 2095-6215）
Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development (Special Issue of the 29th ITS World Congress)(Supplementary Number）
After the paper is accepted by the Congress, paper will be recommended to the journals with the consent of the author. If the paper is accepted by the journal, the author needs to modify the paper according to the specific requirements of the journal to meet its publication requirements.
Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering was founded in 2001 with wide coverage of the five major transportation modes of railway, highway, aviation, water transportation and pipeline, including four secondary disciplines, namely road and railway engineering, vehicle operation engineering, transportation planning and management, traffic information engineering and control.
Journal of Chang'an University (Natural Science Edition) is the core journal of Chinese road transportation identified by A Guide to the Core Journals of China (First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and Seventh Edition). It is a paper source of several famous databases, such as Chinese Scientific and Technological Papers (Chinses Core Scientific and Technological Journal), Scopus, International Road Research Documentation Database (IRRD), Chinese Science Citation Database (CSCD). In addition, it is a core periodical reported by Chinese Road Documentation Service Center (CRDS) and selected by Chemical Abstracts (CA) (2014) of the United States, Japan Science and Technology Corporation (JST) (2018) of Japan, Russian Abstract Journal (AJ) (2014) of Russia and Chinese Science Citation Database (CSCD) (2017 -2018) (including extended version).
Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development (Chinese Edition)are the core journals listed by A Guide to the Core Journals of China (2020) published by Peking University; the core journal of Chinese Science and Technology Journal; the core journals of Chinese Science Citation Database (CSCD); And of Research Center for Chinese Science Evaluation of Wuhan University.
Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development (English version)is included in databases of American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Science Abstracts (SA, INSPEC) and Russian Abstracts Magazine (AJ, VINITI).
- Authors will be required to include enough content for the reviewers to judge your paper appropriately.
- A minimum of 5 pages and a maximum of 10 pages (for the final paper) will be required for Technical Papers.
- Full Scientific Papers should be submitted, normally no less than 9 pages and not exceeding 12 pages, and formatted according to the Paper Template.
- Paper template. Download the paper template through this link.
- Papers must be original and report on recent significant and substantive achievements. Topics may address any mode of transport.
- The official language of the Congress is English. Papers not submitted in English will be rejected. Authors can submit a maximum of 2 papers and will not be allocated more than 2 speaking opportunities for presenting their papers.
- The authors of all accepted/invited papers are required to register and pay the appropriate Congress fee.
- Papers which are submitted as Scientific, but which are not judged to meet Scientific Paper standard, may still be accepted as Technical Papers.
- Technical papers will be submitted for a technical reviewer and authors will be notified if they are accepted, conditionally accepted or rejected.
- If a draft paper has been accepted, the author will be asked to submit a final version. A confirmation of the draft paper is acceptable, but this is also an opportunity for the author to update the draft, add diagrams, tables, results etc.
- If a draIf a draft paper has been conditionally accepted, the author must revise it and address the reservations of the reviewers when submitting its final version.
final author registration
- Climate Goals and Action Plans in Transport (And Others, Like Green Deal)
- Mode Shift Strategies for Transit
- Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
- Shared Mobility
- Energy, Noise and Environmental Impacts
- Electromobility and EV Charging Infrastructure
- Mobility for Ageing Population
- Next Generation Human Machine Interface and Human Factors
- High Precision Maps and Positioning Technologies for Automated Vehicles
- Sensors and Perception Methods for Automated Vehicles
- New Advances in V2V, V2I and V2X Technology
- V2X Communication Technologies and Cooperative Systems
- Simulation and Modelling
- Pilots, Trials and Tests of Intelligent and Autonomous Vehicles
- Autonomous Public Transport
- Impact, Cost-benefit and Risk Assessment for Self-driving and Automated Vehicles
- Cybersecurity and Resilience in Automated Transport Systems
- Remote Updating and Self-diagnosis of Intelligent Vehicles
- New Type Detectors and Sensors
- Data Collection and Fusion Technologies
- Next Generation Digital Map and Location System
- Next Generation Traffic Management
- IoT in Transport
- ITS Infrastructure for Automated Vehicles
- Transport Infrastructure Predictive Maintenance
- Intelligent Emergency and Incident Management
- ITS Technology for Traffic Safety
- Railway and Waterway Transport Applications and 5G Solution
- ITS for Sea and Air Transport
- Multimodal Travel Information and Planning Services
- Multimodal Journey Planner
- Intelligent Supply Chain and Logistics
- Intelligent Logistics Platforms
- Smart and Green Vehicle Routing
- Car Sharing, Bicycle Sharing and Ride Sharing
- Last-mile Delivery
- ITS for Rural Transport
- ITS in Airport Ground Operations
- Transforming Vehicles and Transport Systems with 5G
- Cloud Computing, Edge Computing, Artificial Intelligence,Digital Twins, Blockchain in Transportation
- Low Earth Orbit Satellite Networks
- Next Generation Communication and Internet
- Availability, Quality and Visualization of Data
- Crowdsourcing and Big Data Analytics
- New Business Models
- New ITS Services for Walking and Cycling
- Roadway Weather Systems
- Real-time Information, Intelligent Traffic Management
- Predictive Network Management, Influencing Traveler Behavior,Citizens Engagement and Co-creation, etc.
- Smart Parking
- Data Analytics for Traffic Monitoring and Management
- Future Rail Experience
- Future Metropolitan Transport
- Disruptive Innovations in Digital Transport
- Road Pricing
- E-payment and Expressway Management
- Innovative Use of ETC Infrastructure for Other Applications
- Integrated Transit Ticketing and Payment
- Technologies for Travel Demand Management
- Managing Demand on Public Transport
- Tolling, Fare Payment and User Charging
- Intelligent Transport Policy and Strategy
- Policy and Regulation for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- Cybersecurity and Data Security for Transport
- Data Privacy Protection
- ITS Technology for Enforcement
- Standardization and Architecture
- International Standardization and Harmonization
- Field Operational Tests and Demonstrations
- Education and Training
- Performance Management
the early January, 2023. You will be required to provide the following information:
- Topic area selected in the listed Topics and Sub-topics.
- Proposed title of the session.
- Session organizer's names and contact information.
- Session description — 400 words maximum.
- Names of potential session moderator and speakers, including job titles, emails, organizations and country/region.
- Apply through SIS submission system, which will be opened in the early January, 2023.
- Proposals must be received by March 31, 2023. Please note that only a limited number of Special Interest Sessions will be presented at the ITS World Congress. You will be notified in late April whether your proposal is accepted.
- The speakers/moderators of all accepted special interest session moderators/speakers are required to register and pay the appropriate Congress fee.
- English is the official language and the moderation and presentations will be delivered in English.
- If you have any questions about Special Interest Sessions, please contact the regional contact.
- Ms. Rita Bhandari
- Ms. Delphine Soubies
- ERTICO-ITS Europe
- Email: SpeakersITS@mail.ertico.com
- Ms. Susan Nicoletti
- ITS America
- Email: email@example.com
- Ms. lkuko Okada
- ITS Japan/ITS Asia-Pacific
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Haruko Ide
- ITS Japan/ITS Asia-Pacific
- Email: email@example.com